宽容之心

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Wu, Cui Ying Creative Writing
In this semester, I take the after class called creative writing, when I hear its name, I think this class is about writing and I really want to improve my writing skills. I feel very grad to join this class. It is fun and relax. I also get some new experiences from it, it is meaningful to me.
At the first of this class, teacher told us that we were going to make a literary magazine and the topic was about four seasons. After I heard that, I thought it was very hard to make magazine because I never did that before. At the beginning, we read some famous poems together, then we wrote the poems by ourselves. I learn how to write poems from reading those poems. It was my first time to write poems, I thought it was hard. However, I enjoyed it very much, even though my poems were not good. After we finished our poems, everybody had to read their own poem to the class. I felt little embarrassing to read my poems. Gradually, I was not afraid of it and felt comfortable to read. Actually, there are lots of first time in this class, almost things are fresh to me. We also made posts about four seasons and asked more people to join us. We put posts on the walls to show our work. After we finish writing poems, we were separated into several groups and went out to take pictures about seasons. We chose some pictures could present four seasons, most of pictures were good, it was hard to choose, eventually we chose some special pictures. Then, we would get together to discuss how to organize the magazine, we had to decide the order of the poems and pictures. This part was simple, but it was not easy to do. The next step was to choose poems, my group charged this part, if one people chose a poem, we had to discuss weather it was good or not. I think it was difficult to choose because every poem had its emotion, we must think about which one is best and make a decision. The teacher asked us to print out poems and pictures and made the model magazine. I felt very excited to see it, we made it with all classmates and did lots of works, it was very cute and wonderful. This is our first time to make magazine, it is amazing that we finished it. It contains all of our efforts, I can’t wait to see the real magazine.
From this class, I am proud of making the literary magazine with all my classmates under teacher’s direction. I not only get some new experiences from it , but also felt deeply the power of teamwork. If we don’t have teamwork, the magazine will not born.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home