宽容之心

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Contact Information (yours):
Cui Ying Wu
4011 9Ave Brooklyn
New York, NY 11232
718-8515-179
Email@Address.com

Contact Information (theirs):
Name of Employer
Position Title
Company
Address
City, State Zip Code

March 27,2006

Dear Mr. Smith:

I am writing to apply for the position of Summer Intern that was advertised on the Big Money Records website. I am interested in the job you are offering. I would like the opportunity to know more about how to make CDs. This job also makes me excited. This is a very nice job for me.

I am in LESP High School, where I have maintained a grade point average of 94, and I participate in a wide range of extracurricular activities relating to the position you are offering. I like to listen to music with CD players and I like CDs very much, and I could listen to music or songs wherever I want. So I very wonder how CDs were made. In my school in China, I joined the volleyball team of my class and had competition with other classes, and my team won the first Place, I was very happy and enjoyed the team work very much. In addition, my participation as a mentee in the iMenter program has required me to exchange structured emails with my mentor every week for the past school year, which has helped me to improve my writing and computer technology skills. Finally, my experience as a volunteer for Asia American for Equality had given me a strong sense of responsibility, I think this will help me to do better in the position you are offering.

I would appreciate the opportunity to meet you to discuss my qualifications in person. I will try my best to do it if you employ me. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience, using the contact information listed above.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Cui Ying

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home